At Bignold Primary School we will ensure that all pupil are safe and protected from harm.
We will always work to:
- Protect children and young people at our school from maltreatment;
- Prevent impairment of our children’s and young people’s health or development;
- Ensure that children and young people at our school grow up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective care;
- Undertake that role so as to enable children and young people at our school to have the best outcomes.
The adults responsible for Child Protection and Safeguarding are known as Designated Safeguarding Leads. At Bignold we have four DSLs:
- Matt Wells, Deputy Headteacher and Senior DSL
- Clare Jones, Headteacher
- Anita Clarke, Inclusion Manager
- Berry O'Rourke, Family Partnership Support Officer
At Busy Bees the DSL is: Vicki Gale